Thursday, December 13, 2007

Second day Cut short, and feeling light headed

NO, my training wasn't cut short!? I went for a hair cut and lost about 5lbs. I was getting tired of long hair, and it kept getting in my way while I swim. (No I don't use a swim cap while I swim, it squeezes my head to much! and I don't like the squeezed head feeling!! ) ... I couldn't believe the amount of hair that was cut off? It had to be at least 4 inches off the top, and the back was so long it looked like I was sporting a red neck mullet!! Not that there is anything wrong with a red neck mullet? But I don't want to look like no red neck with a mullet!! just saying? :) ....

Now it's nice and short, a great wash and wear look! a real babe magnet look! GQ like! So now I have to wear a hat so I don't get attacked!! HA! as if?

After I got the hair cut, I went to the gym for my run. The first thing one of the older regular guys says to me? ..."i didn't recognize you ? you got your hair cut!" ..... Well duh! if you didn't recognize me? how did you know it was me? hee hee hee...

I signed up my mill and started my weights and core work for the next 15 min. Today I ran what I call one and ones, you probably know them better as 9 and 1's where you run 9 min and walk 1 min? Well I like to have round numbers so I run to the 1 mile mark and walk 1 min, which basically works out to the same but with my OCD if I'm not at the mile mark I have to keep going, so instead of 9 and 1's, it 1 and 1's. Its just me? hee hee.

That went well, except my foot and knees were killing me today, I forgot to take some pain meds before I went out today. So I toughed through it anyways. Another hour running in the bank!

I did my stretching after my run, then went down to the pool. Guess what the first thing the life guard said???....yep! .."Ha ha! you got your ears lowered!! " So much for the babe magnet GQ look??? ... Grrrrr, so juvenile!!!....something like I would have said?!? hee hee... Doh! .....

I swum my 500m and called it a day. :)

No comments: