Friday, December 14, 2007

Feeling strong.

Today's swim was strong. I put in a straight 2000m freestyle swim, I didn't check the time but it was solid. When I came up for air, one of the other swimmers in the other lane said to me, " your swimming is improving" I said thanks! it's feeling strong!

I have to agree with the other swimmer! all the time I have been putting in, my swimming is getting better!! the key here is? Better!! ......My stroke is good , my form is good, and it's getting easier!....and in time as I lose more weight I will get even faster!!

Then I did some 100's mixing up 2 x 100 leg kicks, 2 x100 breast, and 6 x 100 freestyle using the pull buoy.

Total swim today!.... "3000m " ....the most I've done to date.

Tonight 30min on the bike. ............Right now I'm baking a cake for tomorrow, a rainbow bits cake with cherry, raspberry, blueberry jam center, iced with french vanilla & rainbow bits icing.

Tomorrow will be my wife's and my 28th wedding anniversary........... Good thing it's my rest day! ......I'll need some extra energy tomorrow night, if you know what I mean! [wink] [ wink]


[GAK!].....28 years?!?!!!!......hard to believe? ...... specially when I'm only 29?? hee hee hee.

1 comment:

TimAZ said...

Congratulations on 29 years. Incredible.( Sue and I celebrated 19 yrs back in October )
Josef, refresh my memory about your foot. Is surgery no long an option, and you are just going to go forward with running, managing the pain as best you can ?