Monday, December 10, 2007

Ruff swim

My swim this morning was pretty ruff, the aqua fitness class was in the pool, jumping up and down making all kinds of waves.....bada baaa! arrr arrr! ....actually it was a huge class today, very few were under 300lbs..bada ba ching! arr arr! I got a million of them!! hee hee!

Seriously, there were about 45 women in the class today and really churning up the water, which is all good for them getting in there exercises, and good for me too! it simulates a real open water swim for me, kinda?

Today I just did sets of easy 100's free on 1:45's after the first 500 free warm up, I felt kinda tired today, must have been all the penguin ribs I ate last night weighing me down. :)

2000m Total swim.

Time for some Coffee.....then 30 min on the bike.

No comments: