Saturday, December 8, 2007

To do? or not to do?

I didn't do any of my scheduled training yesterday. Instead I had to go up to North Bay to pick my oldest daughter Melissa From Nippissing University to bring her home for x-mass. She had her second last exam for this semester and her next exam is on the 18th. So she's came home to be with us and she will drive back up on her own on the 17th to do her last exam before her official x-mass break. It's good to have her home. :-)

So today I debating whether to do any training, as it is my scheduled rest day? What do you think?

I think I will probably end up at the gym anyway, but maybe not! who knows? it's to early yet!...I need coffee first! then I will decide. hee hee hee.

Btw, they closed down the down town core around the fire scene for the rest of the weekend, until they clean up the rubble from the burnt building.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josef...train like the wind man! oh and do some for me while you're there. :) Pam

Josef said...

Thanks for the encouragement Pam, but I got lazy and didn't do anything. hee hee.