Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Nice November Day

Zoe was looking to comfortable on her new favorite spot to sleep, Joannes Teddy bear in our bedroom.
Today's Menu.... For breackfast, bacon and eggs and toast, nothing for lunch. Ribs and mashed potato's for dinner, no salad as I was to full from the ribs. Burrrrp! :) Total Cals for today 1500, topped up with a few beers to put me over 2000Cals for today. But I burned 1500 Cals with todays training, so I'm good. :)
,,,,
Today I spent most of the day cooking. I baked up some pork ribs in the oven to BBQ them for dinner tonight. I also made a big pot of Beef Vegetable soup to freeze in containers for pre made dinners that I can take to work. After that I went out for a ride and run. When i got back form my run I fired up the BBQ and put the ribs on. I boiled up some potato's and make garlic mashed potato's for a side. Mmmm.

Today's rib fest! Mmmmmmmm! The 2 burgers on the side are veggie burgers for Victoria. She won't eat meat.?

Training Totals.......
Swim 0
Bike 3 hours
Run 15 km

No comments: