Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The weather has been great, another sunny warm ( for November) day with the temp hovering around 13C. I got outside for another run yesterday. woo! Today is looking just as good but a little cooler, to cool for me to ride outside, although I would ride if I have the proper clothing for riding in cool weather, but I don't :( ....I could ride the trainer today? but I'm feeling lazy, so instead I'm not doing any training today. :)


Ironman Arizona is just around the corner. This Sunday a few of my friends are racing IMAZ and I'd like to wish them all luck. I hope they all meet or exceed their personal goals and have a great time and race. I'm very excited for them all and wish I could be there in person to take in the excitement, I'll just have to wait until next year when I race there.

So To Karen and Steve Anderson, Valerie Rottmon, Tim Weedman, Jackie Riley, MikeVas, William Vaz, and everyone else Safe travels and good luck race day.


ON the Menu today. For breakfast, yogurt. For lunch a hamburger, For dinner, Vegetable beef soup, left over ribs and garlic mashed potato's and a mixed Salad.


:)

No comments: