Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ironman Arizona is moving

You heard it here first!!....or you would of heard 2 years ago if I had a blog back then.


North America Sports Just announced a second race for Ironman Arizona....http://www.nasports.com/news/fullstory.php?storyid=787

TEMPE, AZ - North America Sports is pleased to announce the addition of a second Ford Ironman Arizona Race to their 2008 event schedule.

The fall event will become the permanent date for this event going forward to 2009 and beyond.
This Is good news in my book. I love the IMAZ race, it is a beautiful venue. and the weather is perfect for me, I love the dry heat.

Being moved to the fall will make the race even better for me if I do it again, because then I'll have a whole summer of being able to ride and run outside to train rather then doing all my training indoors all winter as I did for both IMAZ/05 and/06 when it was held in april.

No comments: