Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Back from my swim

I'm back from my 2000m swim, and just finished making and eating my breakfast of 3 eggs 4 strips of bacon and toast with raspberrie jam, and of course coffee.

I felt sluggish today at my swim, and for some reason my right knee is sore. I don't recall doing anything different yesterday. All I did yesterday was my normal set of weights and a slow easy 3 mile run on the treadmill, but last night my knee was feeling tight and this morning it was hurting.....Oh well, must have tweeked it yesterday on my run.

For now I will lay back in my easy chair and watch some tv before I start cooking dinner for the family.

Spaggetti and meat balls!!......that's what todays menu is.

Later tonight, after dinner I will head down to the basement and get in a 30 min or so bike ride with a 1 mile brick run on my treadmill, then head outside to watch some tv while soking in my hot tub.

No comments: