Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Crash and my friends on Mile141

I have to say this blogging is fun, specially since I've been off line for the past little while.

My computer crashed and I finally got it back on line after a lengthy battle of installing and reinstalling a bunch of programs.

When I finally got it up and running I was going through some links, and came upon the E blogger and thought, I've been wanting to try this for some time now. I usually go online with my friends at the Ironman site of Mile141.com ......I bet they miss me? I usually chat up the page with a bunch of tips, talks and well received camaraderie, as well as give lots of support for there training. I like to post my daily tribs, tribes, and workouts, trying to rally the troupes, specially when it's down time in the off season, which I find hard to do for me at this stage of the game with my lack of real training myself and with my bad foot? But I keep trying, even with the little training I do, maybe my posts will help some of the others see that I'm trying and will inspire them to train a bit harder.

The mile141.com pages are a lot of fun when you go there, you click on the chat side which is called the Goldrush page (which I am one of the founding fathers of the page, some say the quarter back of the page? I was also apart of naming it the "Goldrush page" back before the first Ironman Arizona race /05 back in /04 ) of the forum ( southwest chat page)

I also chat on the other page called the Arange page of the same forum. ( Florida page ) lots of great peeps and Ironman on both pages, and good friends! ......Note: there are the other pages on the forum but I don't frequent them as much, not to say they are not as good, they are good too! with a lot of nice folk there, with great advice and chat on tri's. The other pages are for for IMLP, IMCdA, IMCanada, IMWI, IMHawaii and International pages, but I have enough trouble keeping up with the two pages with all my friends, So I just read the other pages lurking as they say in cybor space. hee hee.


Ps. Trib and Tribes is my term for storys and nonsense, .......ie; "We had a ton of snow overnight and the penguins are getting ready to build there nests in my yard for the winter."


Have a great day!

No comments: