Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Salads

Three day's and I've eaten three salads. If I keep this up I will shrivel down into nothing! {{Kidding,}}....

I'm not on a crash diet of only eating Salads. I'm just eating less portions of my regular meals with a huge helping of salad to keep me full. The weight will come off gradual and with every workout I should lose some weight.


To achieve my goal in losing weight I will eat like this....

Today cuisine consisted of eggs, bacon and toast with strawberry jam for breakfast. One ham and Bologna sandwich for lunch. One of my pre made frozen Chicken ala' King dinners with one chicken breast and my huge mixed Salad for dinner. And for a snack another ham and bologna sandwich later in the evening at work. In between I drink as much water as I like.

Every day's menu will be altered in some way with different entrees or I will just get board of eating the same thing, except for bacon and eggs! I love bacon and eggs, plus I need that for my training as great Protein fuel and recover food after my morning workouts, and actually helps me lose weight as it holds me content so I'm not hungy and I'm not looking to eat before it's time for my next meal.

Today's Total estimated Cal's for the day = 2000 Cal's. To maintain my weight now I need to consume 2600cal. So that is a deficit of 600Cal's or 1 fifth of a pound. unless I cheat. ;) this will work out to approx 1 pound per week weight loss without exercise. Simple!

And with the added exercise/training I will do? Look out momma! wheeze be going shape shifting! and the pounds will melt off. Simple!

But if it's so simple why is it so hard to do? In my case it's hard because of my OCD. When I do something I can't stop. Like being a food addict! or drinking? which I think goes hand in hand with OCD? So i have to really focus to stay on goal, to re focus my OCD from wanting to eat and drink to wanting to train and shrink! Simple! : )


: )

No comments: