Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maintenance Salads, Sardines and Soup!

It's a pain when your good at maintenance, this time I'm Joe the plumber! but I'm always glad to help.

When I got home last night Joanne left me a note that my mom wanted me to replace her broken toilet bowl so it could be put out for Fridays heavy garbage pick up. Originally I was to go over on Saturday to do the work for her as I don't have all that much time in the weekday's before going to work, specially if I'm going to do some training. So I put aside my training for today and go over to my moms to take out and replace the toilet. I look around and ask where is the new toilet? My mom said she hasn't got it yet? I said why did I come out here for? She said to take out the old toilet, to put it out on the street for the heavy garbage pickup on Friday so it doesn't sit on the street for 2 weeks until they come around again for heavy garbage pick up. So now I have to go back on Saturday to install the new toilet. Oi!

Today's menu consists of, a can of Sardines for breakfast, Mmmm yum! When I got back home from my moms I didn't have much time to cook up my Bacon and eggs and toast and sit down to enjoy it before heading off to work, so I grabbed the next best thing with protein I could find in the pantry, a can of sardines in tomato sauce Mmmmm Yum! almost as good as bacon and eggs, and finitely healthier!! then for lunch I had a ham and bologna Sandwich. And for Supper at work I brought one of my pre-made frozen home made chicken soups and a pre-made frozen chicken paprika pasta dinner and a heaping side of mixed salad. My snack for later at night during work, another ham and bologna sandwich 2000 approx Cals or less total for today. :)


:)

No comments: