Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13TH

I like Friday the 13Th. For me it's a lucky day, for most it's not! but I'm not like most! ;) Actually my daughter was born on a Friday 13Th March 13 1987 and so was my Dad Dec 13 1933. So I consider 13 a lucky number for me. :)



Today's menu....

Starting the day off right with my Bacon and eggs with strawberry jam toast.
Lunch was a ham and bologna sandwich and dinner was my pre made frozen home made chicken soup, 2 beef burritos and a honking serving of mixed salad. My late snack is another ham and Bologna sandwich.

The weekend looks promising weather wise, sunny and in the mid teens. If it hits 15C I will ride

The Clearwater 70.3 championships are on Tomorrow morning on Ironman.com I hope they have a live video feed? I have a few friends in the race and I plan on watching and tracking them. Good luck Willem Boon, Fanny Brodeur, Louise MCGonigal and Dave Watts! I hope you both have good races. I also learned they are changing the swim venue over from the gulf to the harbor for safety reasons, as there is a tropical depression in the gulf causing some ruff water. The pros will go off in there waves and the rest of the age groupers will go off in Time trial style in groups of 20 every 2-3min I think until everyone is out in the swim. The bike and run will be the same.


After the Clearwater race I plan on going on my bike ride if it's warm enough, around 2 ish in the heat of the day. Then I have to go to my moms to install her new toilet, which btw she called me today to tell me she bought it and it will be delivered some time tomorrow, So I told her good, call me when it comes and I'll be over to install it after I finish my ride. :)

:)

No comments: