Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'M IN!

Arizona Ironman came and went. I had a fun time watching the on line video coverage on Ironman.com Sunday, which BTW was really good this time covering the pros while out on the course for their race, and later the age groupers. And to all my friends who were racing, I like to say congrats to you all who finished, you are all Ironman!

Monday morning I was eager to get on line to sign up for next years race. Registration wasn't being held until 11am PT so I had to wait until 2pm to sign up. At 1:50pm I got on line and logged on to my active account and kept hitting refresh. Then BAM! I'm on the registration page, woo hoo, most of my fields where already filled as I am Active.com member and my info was already imputed from my previous races, so I just had to fill in a few fields including my credit card field and submit! Soon as I filled all required fields I hit submit and ...WTF! I got a error on submitting?? Doh! I didn't fill in my mailing address field. I resubmit and...WTF! I got another error, invalid credit card? I go back and realize I can't have spaces with the credit card number, so I re-input with no spaces and submit and....BAM! I'M IN!! I'm in the Ford Ironman Arizona 2010 Race.

Now for the hard part! The training. Wooooooo!


:)

No comments: