Thursday, November 26, 2009

Joanne's Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Joanne. I hope you have a great day. I love you. :)

I don't see Joanne during the week so i left her some flowers and truffles on the kitchen table for her to see first thing in the morning and I made her a lunch of fresh salad and a couple of slices of spinach pizza and a couple of slices of cheese cake i bought to take to work.


I had another good workout at LA Fitness today. I started with weights for about 20 min then I hit the treadmill for some interval running for 45 min and went down to the pool for a 20 min swim. I'm beat!

I'm liking this fitness center, It's not very busy at the time I'm there, maybe 50-75 people, but the place is so big and has so many cardio and weight machines the place looks empty. And the pool!! I'm the only one using the pool, It's mine, all mine I'll tell you, mine! mine! mine!Boowahaha!!


:)

No comments: