Saturday, November 28, 2009

Less is more Movie.

As you can see on the side of the blog is a new movie I scripted for a website I found "Extra Normal Text a movie "where you can make your own movies. Pretty cool I think and lots of fun! So I made a comic version of my less is more training parity of my less is more mentality. I think it is funny. Joanne couldn't hold in the laughter when she saw it. what do you think?

Yesterday I had to be Joe plumber again and missed my training day. My brother called me in the morning to see if I could come over to his place before I went to work to install some water stop valves under the vanity sink he is ripping out. My brother is remodeling his main floor washroom, so my brother took a few days off work so he can rip and gut out his main floor washroom so he can tile the floor, and he needed me to take the sink and vanity out and put in stop valves on the hot and cold water lines under the sink as there were none there. The job of tiling and remodeling would take a few days and he couldn't have his main water line turned off for that long. So I went to help him instead of going to my planned LA Fitness training.

No comments: