Thursday, November 26, 2009

Perfect Pool

I was off work Monday and Tuesday so I haven't had a chance to do any training at La Fitness. As you know La Fitness is in Brampton where I work.

Today I went to work so I went to La Fitness first. I ran the treadmill for 45 min and then I dreaded going down to the pool. Well, to my surprise I jumped in, the almost jumped back out!! Brrrrrr! it was cool!! Then I thought? Yeah! I had some influence in getting the pool temperature brought down. I had a good swim, albeit doing a 1000m strait set, I was easily tired since I haven't done any hard swimming in months. Woo Hoo!

After my swim as I was leaving, I stopped at the front counter and told the receptionist the pool was perfect! She then told me after I said the pool was to warm on Friday they checked it out and found the pool temp was 90F and re-adjusted it down to 82F-84F ....YESSSS! Perfect for swim training! :)

:)

No comments: