Friday, October 23, 2009

Running on Crappy knee's and Good news maybe.

I ran inside on the treadmill again because it's STILL RAINING!! which is OK I guess because it's warmer inside and it's freezing outside with the thermometer reaching for 4C and strong winds blowing today. I ran at a 10k/hour pace for a 30 min with no stopping. Yippee! But my left knee was hurting from the start and hurting worse when I finished. Boo! After I showered I packed my knee with ice for a while before heading off to work.

Good news, My wife may be getting offered a job! Yippee! There was a message left on our phone for Joanne to call back about a job and the way the message was addressed it sounded very promising!! I had to leave for work before Joanne could get back to the caller so i don't know whats going on yet? That! and just before I was leaving for work our TV cable line went dead, and our phone is hooked to the cable company lines now so it was dead to, as we are not connected with the mother Bell phone company anymore! So I don't know if Joanne was able to get back to the caller. I'll know more tomorrow.


:)

No comments: