Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mirror Mirror On my Red Car.....

Who has the coolest looking replacement red mirrored car?.........BAM! Just like that, my car mirror is fixed and it looks good as new! Wooo Hoooo! .....

Yesterday during my break at work I took off my broken mirror and mounted my new used mirror minus the plastic cap that was being painted to match my car. I decided to mount the used mirror to make sure the power controls work, and they did! I can see behind me again while driving! Yea Haw ! Everything was coming to plan! now all I needed was the painted cap and I'll be all set!

Joanne had left a message on a post it note on the kitchen table for me for when I got home from work. It said that the auto collision called and said my mirror cap was painted and ready for pick up.

So on my way to work today I went over to the auto collision place and picked up the newly painted cap. Checking it out for workmanship first. I was satisfied, so I slapped down my $113.00 got my receipt and ran out to my car to snap the piece into place right there and then! Woo! Hoo! now my car is complete again!! ....I am happy!! : )


No training today.

: )

No comments: