Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

The basement bedroom is finished!! I cut in and laid the new carpet down, and before the glue was dry Chris started moving in, hehe.

View of his entertainment center..... Opposite view of the room and Chris getting his bedding together....


View from his bed. The carpet looks good and smells fresh! not like the old stinky one I had down before....

And around the corner of his room where I'll be building the rec room is Joanne working out on the treadmill, and looking good!! Look at the flat stomach and those abs!!

And having a good time running



Today I will be, or I should say, I am cooking the Turkey. I also have a ham that I will cook out on the BBQ and preparing all the fixings of Hash brown Au gratin, sweet potatos, (yams) veggies, cream peas and salad. And for desert pumpkin pie with whip cream. Mmmmmm Mmmm Mmmmm.





No comments: