Saturday, October 17, 2009

Carpet cleaning , Biking and moving!

So much happened today! and I am beat! Where to start?

First I cleaned the carpets upstairs in Chris's old room, ( Chris move down to the new basement apartment) ...The I cleaned the carpet in the foyer. then I cleaned the carpet downstairs living room, hall and den. My back is more sore then after running my Chi 5k!! After that I went for a quick 1hour ride outside as it was gorgeous outside! (But only if you were standing around!) It was sunny and no wind and felt great! So I go in my riding shorts and long sleeve shirt. I went out and it felt great until I peddled up some speed! Dame!! It was cold!! By the time I got back my knees were numb from cold and I had a brain freeze between the eyes, like when you eat Ice cream to fast! ( I wasn't wearing a hat)

Earlier in the day I went shopping and picked up some pork rib that were on sale. I baked them in the oven first while I went on my bike ride, and when i came back I threw them on the BBQ. Like I said I had some brain freeze going on! and as I was BBQ'ing I realized I hadn't changed yet! Yes I was still in my bike shorts and T- shirt BBq'ing! ( took off my long sleeve shirt that I had on over top) Oh well !!

Well the BBQ ribs were done perfect! and I finally changed.

Then came the hard work! Once the carpets were dry, ( I had fans blowing on them to dry them fasts) I moved the furniture from the basement up into Chris's old room and moved other furniture back into our living room and other furniture here and there! Whew!! What a day!!

Tomorrow still more work!

:)

No comments: