Monday, October 12, 2009

Turkey Time

Just enjoying the day with the family, food and drink!

I had a busy day cooking, but it was all worth it! :)



Here I am with a nice glass of red wine. Ya I know it's suppose to be white wine with fowl, but both Joanne and I like red wine better, and it's better for you. :) The turkey was cooked to perfection!


There is nothing like Penguin on the BBQ! lol...Really it's a honey glazed ham. Yum!
A little of everything on my plate. ( Sweet potato, candied carrots, cream peas, hash brown Au gratin, stuffing white and dark meat turkey, and honey glazed ham......Yum!!

The family waiting for me to take a picture so we can eat!

Chris decided he wanted whipped cream in his wine.lol
Chris toasting his whipped cream wine drink.....yes he drank it and said it was good! ...Blah!




Back to training tomorrow,..........Burrrrrp!!


:)

No comments: