Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sunday's training

Sunday was another beautiful day with temps around 25C Sunny and low humidity. Perfect for riding, and riding I did!

I left my place with some friends and rode out to Wasaga beach. When we got there the water was so calm and hundreds of people were there already sunning and playing in the water and on the beach. I checked our time and it took 1:28 to ride the first leg. After a short rest and re-hydration we started back home.

In total it took us 3:00hrs to ride a total of 88km just shy of 90km because we took a different route then I normally take because of heavy traffic along the hwy. It was a good ride. Later in the day I met up with friends at the lake and for my last lake swim with this group as I'm back to my afternoon shift and they swim in the evening. The water temp is warmer now then it has ever been all summer because of the great weather we have been getting the last 2 weeks. I hope it keeps up and maybe I'll try to go for a few swims in the morning before the water gets cold again.

This weekends training...

Swim... 1000m Bike 163.... Run 0

Now I'm back to my normal shift and have time to train, I will be concentrating on more running. I have 18 days to get ready for the Scotia bank Toronto Waterfront Marathon which I will be entering the half marathon. I know I won't be fast running it, but I know I will finish it. :)


:)

No comments: