Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The start of a new beginning

Day 1 ...09/09/09

Today is the start of my new beginning. As of today I am quitting booze. Over this summer my weight has started to creep up again as per usual over the summer months, as I drink more beer in the summer and haven't been able to train as much because of my work schedule and the stupid camp.

So now that I've had my fill, and the summer is coming to a close, and my cloths aren't fitting me anymore, and I'm back to my regular routine at work, it's time to stop drinking and get back to my training for the up coming springboard diving season as well as continue my base training for next years Triathlons season.

I'm back up to 240lbs and feeling sluggish. So until I get my weight back under control..... NO MORE BOOZE!

I also have to try to keep up a log. I haven't kept a log in a long while since I had my heel troubles, but now that's over with and I'm able to train daily I need to dust off the old Excel data base and start making entrees.

And today I'm off to a good start. I ran 5km this morning. I had to stop a few times but made it in 30:08min not bad for a start. After my run my back started to seize up a little, probably because of the extra weight I'm carrying. Hopefully after a good night rest It will be better tomorrow.

Two and a half weeks until the Scotia Toronto water front marathon! I still haven't registered? I've got until the 22 to do so. Maybe I should focus on this weekend instead? This weekend is the Wasaga beach tri. I'll be going down for sure, I just don't know if I'll race yet? ...



:)

No comments: