Friday, September 11, 2009

Big race weekend all around.

Day 3 09/11/09


My back is still a little sore when I got up. Not as bad as yesterday but just enough pain that I could feel that if I did something sudden it would tweak it again. So I waddled down to the kitchen to take my meds and wait for them to kick in while I drank my coffee.

Around 11am I went out and managed a 20km ride today. My back was OK until I tried to stand up and peddle up the hills. That is when I felt some sharp little pains in the lower left side of my back, but the pain went away as I sat back down to peddle. So when I got home I decided i wouldn't do my brick run and save my back.

Tomorrow morning is the Wasaga beach Tri, I don't know yet if I'll race? I'll see when I get there depending on how my back feels. I was thinking if I do do the race, I'll do the relay instead of the sprint. All I have to do is find someone who can run for me, and I'll do the swim and bike. :)

Sunday is the Muskoka 70.3 race and I plan to go up and watch and cheers some friends doing the race. The weather looks to be good around 26C With cloud and sunny breaks. perfect!! I'll try to get pictures of the event.

Sunday is also Ironman Wisconsin So after the Muskoka race I'll rush back home to catch the action on line, as I have friends racing there to!

Wishing all racers good luck all weekend long!!

:)

No comments: