Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No Time Trial Today

Tuesday time trial is canceled this week, as some of the people are off to race either Ironman Canada or IM Kentucky this coming weekend, and others had plans, but the TT will resume next week.

I was Joe the Plumber Last night, (one of my many hats I wear! ) I disconnected the electrical and the intake water line to my broken dishwasher and pulled it out from under the kitchen counter. While disconnecting it I found the problem why the water wasn't flowing to clean the dishes? the 3/8 in flex copper water line that connects to the DW had a kink in it. But it's to late to fix it, and I took it out because we bought a new DW which will be delivered today and I'll install. The old DW was old and needed replacing anyways as the springs to the doors were broken. Tonight I will be Joe Plumber again and will be installing our new dishwasher if it arrives. If not, I could be Joe the Drywall guy and fix my ceiling in my computer room. But most likely I'll do a easy 5k run and go down to the lake for a refreshing swim instead! :)

:)

No comments: