Saturday, August 29, 2009

I had a slow start to my day. I woke up to a cold windy and rainy morning. I was suppose to go for a ride with a group but decided not to. I hate cold and riding in cold and wet I hate worse! I stayed home and did some cooking and made what I call penne noodle surprise! It's made with penne noodles tomato sauce with grilled chunks of chicken breast with cheese .

After baking the weather got better and the sun started to shine so I went out for my bike ride alone. I managed to do my 2 hour ride in under 2 hours? lol

When I got back I changed and went to the store to pick up some things (beer!) When I got home I was back in the kitchen and decided to make a carrot cake. Mmmmmm. when it's done I post a picture.


Here is my Penne noodle surprise...

I'm getting excited for my friends doing Ironman Canada, and Ironman Louisville and can't wait until tomorrow to watch on line. Good luck to all!!

No comments: