Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beer fest at work

I get to work this morning at the ungodly hour of 6:25 and see next to the parking area 3 full cases of empty beer bottles. Apparently there was a party going on in the parking lot over night. I hate to think what I'll find in the park behind the building? Usually when I check the grounds I'll find a couple of empties and a used condom, (yes! condom! ) as people like to park in the schools parking lot for a love fest over night which is common practice here with the young people, and they don't think twice of leaving their wears on the parking lot grounds. Ewwwwwww!


Anyway I gathered all the cases and put in my car trunk so I can collect the deposit. Hey ! that works out to $7.20 I'm not proud! a penny saved is a penny earned! Plus I had to clean up the mess up, so why not collect the rewards to. :)

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO SUMMER!! It's freezing today!!

After work I went for a 30km bike, then I went down to the lake for my swim with some friends at 5:45pm. The lake Temp is a cool 20C good if you wear a wetsuit, which I don't! it was cold jumping into the water for my swim, and even colder getting out of the water!! The air temp was around 14C Brrrrrrrrr.. When I got home I had to jump into my hot tub to take the chill off. No run today, I had to warm up.

:)

No comments: