Friday, July 31, 2009

I Have A New Red Car

I picked up my new RED car today. I went to the dealer Thursday looked around and picked out my car at the same dealer where I bought Joannes car in April. I and picked out the very same car she has, a 2008 Cobalt, but mine is RED!! My daughters were very excited specially because it's RED!! RED things are typically FAST! .. Look at my RED Trek Madone bike! lol and now my car! I didn't want RED but that's all they had left in my price range. After driving my wife's car this past week it sort of grows on you! It's not as comfortable as my Malibu, but it's more gas efficient and will save me money on my long commute to work.

live video of my new Red car. Check it out! ....

Some hot Pictures of my new RED 2008 Cobalt ...

My RED Trek Madone bike matches my new RED Cobalt
The soft angle...


Interior....






: )

No comments: