Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok more wedding Pic's

In know particular order. Sorry this blogger sucks when it comes to posting pictures in order....


Joanne my wife, with Melissa, Mathew my brothers son, and My brother Mike.
The first dance, Josh and Kayla Some turkey's running away when they heard we were having a turkey dinner at the banquet.

All the sibling in my family, Mathew and Andrea on each side, my brothers kids. Next to Mathew are my kids Melissa, Victoria and Chris. Then Kayla the bride in the middle, with Samantha her half sister behind, and Jessica my sister other daughter.
The carriage ride after the wedding. on the way to the reception along the road a cop drove up and pulled them over!! Not to ticket them but to take a photo with his camera phone!lol to funny.
The wedding party.
The gazebo where they signed there wedding certificate
This is where they said there vows in front of the lake.

The Justis of the peace and the groom, Josh before the nuptials
Where all the relatives sat and watched
My brother and wife with my family and MJ Chris's Girlfriend, ( the red head )
Some of the Ushers,





BTW, I was the UN-official video photographer for the wedding, and as an extra gift to my niece, I will be making a DVD up for them from the days event, as I spent most of my time taping the ceremony and everything else going on all day befor I got drunk and danced the night away! : )






No comments: