Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Here we go again!!

Another setback for me.

Now my car broke down. The engine threw a rod, which means I need a new motor! It never ends, one thing after another. I can't afford to replace the engine. Luckily for me my wife was layed off work and I can use her car. Is that luck my wife was layed off?? Plus I can't use Joanne's car permanently because she needs it to get around while looking for work.

It's not worth fixing my car either. My mechanic said he could get me another engine and install it for around $2000.00 but that would be more then my car is worth! plus I don't have the money to do the job, so now I'm stuck. I'm going to have to look for a new used car and hope for the best on making some sort of deal and payment plan that I can't afford at this time. Damn!

Because of my car breakdown I didn't go to Tuesday Time Trial, which is ok because it was really windy with T-storms threatening, so I took a pass this week.

No comments: