Sunday, December 16, 2007

December Second Week Training Totals

This weeks training totals for Dec week two.
Bottom totals are total for the whole month to date.

My run is coming along. Today I did my long run (for me) as a steady tempo run at 5.5mi/hr for the full hour. heart rate stayed steady at 140bpm the whole time, so my fitness is getting stronger. My legs felt strong and didn't get tired, but my foot was numb after the first 15 min as usual but not painful. I felt so good at the 60 min mark that I was almost temped to continue on longer at that pace, but decided to stick with my training plan of only one hour runs.

After I finished my warm down I went on to do some stretching, then did 30min on the spin bike. I didn't feel like swimming today, so I changed and went home to shovel the driveway.


And shovel I did!! It hasn't stopped snowing all day from this storm!......[[waving fist to the sky!]]


:)

No comments: