Monday, December 17, 2007

Break in Training?

I don't think I'll be able to keep up my scheduled training for this week.

Melissa took my car this morning to go back up to school for her last exam tomorrow, and will come back home tomorrow night, so I have no way of getting to the pool today for my swim, and tomorrow I can't get to the gym for my run, and Wed, I have my orthopedic surgeons appointment at the hospital at 10:30am and I don't know how long I'll be there? so that day is shot! I could do my workouts in the evening using my wife's car to get around? But do I really need to work out?

Maybe I'll make this a rest week, I have been doing my scheduled workouts for 6 weeks straight without a break! Not that I need a break, because my schedule, although has me training every day, isn't all that intense, so I don't really need a week of rest with my Saturday rest days being more then enough for me at this time.

But! the problem with taking this week off is? next week will be X-Mas week, and it's going to screwed up my training to!

Oh well, I'll do what I can, it is the Holiday season after all. As long as I don't over eat, I should be ok with a break in training.

No comments: