Friday, December 21, 2007

Are you ready for X-mas?

I did a quick swim, then decided it was time to do my x-mas shopping. I only have to get something for my wife because she buys all the gifts for the family, (it's her thing)

Boy are the malls crowded! after circling the parking lot a couple of time I finally found a parking spot, damn near took me 5 mins to find a parking spot! that's not usual for me, usually i can drive into the mall and park right away by the entrance, but at least my parking spot was still at the entrance to the mall, and no I don't use the handicapped parking spots? although I should! : )

I walked to the first store and put down my money, and there! DONE! All my shopping for x-mas is finished!! ..boy was that tiring. hee hee......What was it??.....can't say, because my wife reads the crap I write in this blog.

Falalalalaaaaa la laaa la laaaaa.

No comments: