Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here comes the snow

We got our dumping of snow last night and today and more tonight with snow squalls. It started yesterday as i was going into work and has been going steady since. My son Snow blew the driveway once and when I got home from work i had to do it again. When i woke up today and looked out it was still coming down and i blew the driveway again before coming into work today. I would say we have around 2 feet so far. Thank god for my new snow blower, it's so much easier and is even fun! :)

Last nights drive home was bad once i got to the outer edge of Barrie, but today's drive in to work from Barrie was really bad until about 35 km south of Barrie toward Toronto where it wasn't snowing. you can see here on this video clip i made on the way in to work today. I have driven though worse on the way home though, as last night drive home wasn't to bad.

Only swam 1000 m straight set, I had to cut it short to go out and do some X-Mas shopping.

:)

No comments: