Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas came early!

Christmas came early, I have a new 2002 Chev Malibu in mint condition with only 65,000 km on it! Woo Hoo!

How and where?

Well My grandfather who is in long term care in Toronto is to sick to Drive anymore. NO he's not dieing or anything. He has emphysema and can't go out in the cold air anymore without having trouble breathing, plus the fact he is turning 80 years and has to re-write his driving exam, he decided he doesn't need to drive anymore. So he gave me his car which is in mint condition.

Too funny like in one of those old sales pitches with the used car dealer telling a buyer the old story that? " This car was driven and cared for by an old lady who only drove it to church on Sunday's. " Well the case is true with my grandfathers car! lol He only drove it to church once a week to go to church and run errands to the store over the years since he bought it new. The car is almost 8 years old and only has 65,000 km on it! He took great care in his car, there isn't a scratch on it!

My new 2008 cobalt that I just bought this past summer has almost as many km's as my grandpa's Malibu! My 2008 cobalt has 58,000 km's on it. I almost feel guilty driving my grandpa's Malibu it's in such great shape.

So I am passing off my 2008 red cobalt in this pictured here..And giving it to my daughters to share in driving, and I'm going to ride in class in my new Malibu. Woo Hoo!


Thanks Grandpa!!


Here it is my new 2002 Malibu ...




:)

No comments: