Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is Joanne's and my 30Th Wedding Anniversary. Wow! where did the time go? We're not doing any celebrating as i don't see her during the week. I left her a bouquet of flowers to see when she got up in the morning before work and while I'm sleeping, and I left a gift for her to see when she gets home from work and I'm at work.

I bought her a five diamond heart on heart necklace in yellow gold.( symbolizing two hearts connect ) It's worth millions! but I got a good deal on it and paid a lot less. ;).... ( it's OK to post her gift because she has already opened it before I posted this.)

Edit; when I got home I checked out the necklace, as I haven't seen it since I bought it last month for this day. Well it seems it's not five diamonds in the heart, but is diamond in crusted on the hearts, making it sparkle brightly. My bad, my memory isn't as good as it used to be. But it's still worth millions!! ;)

I know I don't say it enough, I love you Joanne. See you on the weekend. WOW! 30 YEARS!!!


:)

No comments: