Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ironman Florida

IMFL is on today and I'll be watching most of the on line coverage at Ironman.com like this with my face book page on as well as my Mile 141 chat page on and Ironman tracker stats update page on...







I have a bunch of friends from Mile 141 chat page doing the race today that I will be checking stats on all day. So far they all made it in from the swim portion as I write this, and now are on their bike for the long 180 km bike ride before heading out for the full 42 km marathon.

Kevin, Mitch, Marty,Clarence, Andrew, Lisa, Shelley Tim. I wish them all well and to have a fun and speedy day.

At the same time I'd like to wish some other friends doing another Iron distance race in North Carolina, The Beach to Battleship Iron distance race. Good luck my friends, Donnie, Lisa and Sue.

:)

No comments: