Friday, November 6, 2009

Food Fit for a King!

When I don't feel like training I can always cook!


I took my training time this morning to cook a meal fit for ala king! Yes! Here is my version of Chicken Ala' King , without the king? lol

I'm taking today off training, ha ha? what training?

Tomorrow is the big show!! Ironman Florida, which starts at 8am eastern time. (Panama City beach is just over the time line and is one hour ahead of us.) and you can and I will catch the action at Ironman.com

As most know the winter Olympics are being held in Vancouver BC Canada this comming Feburary, and with news of this I was hoping to become a torch relay runner when the Olympic flame comes through Barrie. So last summer when I found out about being a Olympic torch relay runner I signed up in hopes to get the chance. Well rbc.com announced thier relay runners and I'm not on thier list. But there still is a chance I my become a torch relay runner!

The city of Barrie is having a big celebration with the torch coming through, and the City of Barrie has a committee to choose torch runners to carry the torch through the City for when it gets here Dec 29Th. and I may still have a chance to get picked for that. Here's hoping!

On the training front!!.....The weather is looking promising for this weekend so I might get out on the bike for a few hours, if not tomorrow, for sure Sunday.

:)

No comments: