Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good ride today.

I had a good ride today with my group. The group ride went 60km out and about the greater Barrie area. I rode 75km including riding to the meeting place and back. The rain didn't come and we actually had some sunshine which make the ride nice, but it was still a little on the cool side at 17-18C

Not much else going on. NO lives to save! NO extra training for any up coming meets. Just base training and trying to get my weight down as I pick up my running now...... Oh yes! I forgot, I didn't enter the Scotia Bank Waterfront Marathon which is tomorrow. I'm not ready for it with my run being so slow. I'll have to wait to do my marathon racing for another time, for now I'll gradually increase my run speed and distance over time, so I don't re injure my heel.


:)

No comments: