Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New TV Drama Series on ABC Network Called FlashForward

Talk about 6 degrees of separation.

This Thursday night Sept 24Th on ABC (USA) CTV-A channel Stations (Canada) Will air the season premiere of Flashforward that I'll be watching!!
Flashforward is a new TV series based on Robert J Sawyers novel of the same name. http://sfwriter.com/exff.htm

You can learn more about Robert J Sawyer on his website here.Rob's Web Site or his blog here Most Recent Post


Well here is the 6 steps to separation. I went to high school with Robert J sawyer. I knew him in passing and wasn't a real friend, as I was into sports and he was into space and science and computers, yes he was a geek! and I was a jock! but our paths did cross being in the same classes thought out high school.


He married his high school sweetheart Carolyn Clink, who I knew and who was also in several of my classes though out high school. I even dated Carolyn's younger sister Patsy Clink for a short time.


Back in May 2007 We had a 50Th high school reunion for our School Northview Hts SS where I met up with Rob, Carolyn and Patsy, where we reminisced of old times.


That is when I found out about Robert J Sawyer being the writer/Author he is today, and since then I have been frequenting his blog site! ........All I can say is what a small world! And I'm happy for all his success in being an award winning sci fi writer/Author, and more so now, with one of his books "Flashforward" being made into a top branded Tv series for the ABC network. Woot! Woot!



The show can be seen around the world at these broadcaster.


A list of broadcasters for FlashForward, broadcasters around the world including:

  • Australia: Seven
  • Canada: /A\
  • Cyprus: Fox International
  • Finland: Nelonen
  • France: TF1
  • Greece: Fox International
  • Hong Kong: TVB
  • Iceland: RUV
  • India: Zee Cafe
  • Ireland: RTE
  • Korea: OCN
  • Malaysia: Media Prima
  • Netherlands: SBS
  • New Zealand: TVNZ
  • Norway: TV2
  • Philipines: ABS-CBN
  • Portugal: AXN
  • Singapore: MediaCorp and Signtel
  • Southeast Asia: Fox International
  • Spain: AXN
  • Spain: Cuatro
  • Turkey: Digiturk
  • UK: Five
  • US: ABC

No comments: