Sunday, September 20, 2009

80's party was a blast into the past.

It was totally fun, about 50 people showed up for my friend Scott's 80's surprise birthday party all dressed up in 80's style cloths. The music was all 80's, posters from the 80's and memorabilia all over the place! The lady's looked great dressed up with 80's style cloths and big hair. Some of the guy's look great to, with there cloths and wearing mullet wigs. hee hee. I didn't bring my camera, but I'm hoping to get some of the pictures others took at the party and I'll post them.


The only down fall of the party was when I was leaving and found that my drivers side mirror was busted!! No other damage was done??? I'm wondering how the heck can a car come so close to my car which was parked on the side of the road in front of Scott's house and clip just my mirror?? Anyhow. here is my car less the mirror.


Today I rode a 30km time trial which was hard as my legs were tired form yesterdays ride, but I managed 30kph average, which is good with the difficult hills I have to climb.

After my bike I made a big dent in cleaning my garage getting it ready to park my car in it over the winter. Yay! Woot Woot! Boo Winter!! Booooo!!

:)

No comments: