Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day!

I wimped out on the Bike TT, the roads were wet and the skies looked threatening, so my friends will have another week holding there TT records, besides I got caught up in working on my basement and before I knew it it was already 7:30pm so I missed going. Not to worry! I'll be there next time with bells on! hee hee hee. ;)

Today I'm ready to put up the drywall on the ceiling and walls, I hard wired the circuit and did a double check on all the electrical and found a fault, so I had to re-assess the circuit and found the trouble in the wiring in the light switch. ( who the heck wired this thing!!! :0 ) Anyway it's all fixed. Yeah! : )

Once I get the ceiling up I have to do a little frame work on the closet entrance, (just finish the header on top so I can hang my bi-fold doors,) I didn't put the header up to make it easier to drywall the ceiling in the closet, and it will only take 5 minutes to frame it up as it's already marked and measured. Then finish the rest of the drywall on the walls and I'll be ready to tape and compound the corners and seams and screw holes and then sand, then plaster more compound on and sand again, then prime and paint! Woooo! Almost there!! Woooooo Hoooooo!

OK I better get to work. :)

No comments: