Tuesday, June 30, 2009

See that's what I mean.

See That's what I mean! I'm beat today.

Whew! that was a good workout that's for sure, I need a break. I lifted and moved 6 rooms of furniture today and now I'm to tired to work out when I get home, which will be in a couple of hours. But I guess after resting and hydrating now, plus the hour or so drive home, I will be recovered enough to get out on my bike if it's not raining?

Actually tonight my Tri club is having there Tuesday Time trial at 6pm, so this will be the first time I'm able to go since I started my summer hours on the day shift, Whooot! ...

I hope the rain holds off. I want to show them what time trialing is all about!!! ; ) ...and maybe take the honours of having the fastest TT time since they've been bragging on doing the 20k flat course at a mere 37.4kph average......Pfffft, Pleeeese, childs play! ;) ....But on the other hand if I don't break the TT course record I will have an excuse, that I worked to hard today. lol ;)

All kidding aside, I'll just be going to have some fun and see how I stand with the rest of the fast peeps............... and watch them eat my dust!!!

:)

No comments: