Friday, April 17, 2009

Calf feeling better and good day to train.

My calf is feeling good this morning after a good nights rest. No real problems walking after a good stretch. I still feel a little tightness but no pain.

Woo Hoo!! what a day! sunny and warm, going up to 20C today. It's going to be a great day to train!!

This morning I went to the pool and swam up a storm, came home for breakfast ( bacon and eggs & toast) and cooked dinner for the family ( rice and meatloaf ) Made my lunch for work, then went for a short bike ride.

One more sleep..... well half a sleep anyway until the CN Tower stair climb. ( half sleep because by the time I get home from work and get to bed it will be 1am, and I have to get up at 4am to get ready and to go to Toronto in time to be there for the 6 -7am start so I can get the bonus prize they are offering. : )

Today's training...

Swim 1000m

Bike 20km

: )

No comments: