Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter.

I hope everyone has a great Easter.



Our feast was wonderful with another great meal, if I do say so myself after cooking the Turkey, ham, plus all the fixings. : )





The things we do for fun at the dinner table.




Yesterday I went out to arrange and pay for my lumber and drywall to be delivered so I can start building the basement bedroom. I also picked up a entrance door and a pair of bi-fold doors for the closet I will build, plus all the nails, screws door handles etc, that I could take home with me. In toll all materials so far cost $1400. The 2x4's and drywall arrive tomorrow. I'll probably get started framing next weekend.



Yesterday's training.


5k run. But my knee was hurting.



Taking today off training. Although after my Easter meal, I think I should run, but I won't.




: )

No comments: