Saturday, February 14, 2009

Car is finally fixed!!









First of all!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


For Valentines I gave Joanne some flowers and I'm cooking up a nice dinner, one of her favorites, Chicken ala king! with mixed veggie pasta, Mmmmmmmm, Yum!


I'm still waiting for my heart shaped Valentines DQ cake that is hidden in the basement cold room.









This morning I took my car in to get fixed for the second time this week (See Friday the 13Th)

This time it was a wheel bearing on the front drivers side. It's all fixed now and only cost me $260.00 I hope that's all the set backs I have for now. This luck thing is killing me. : < (




Today is an off day for training which is good. Although it is a off training day? I still might go to the pool for a swim. I will give my knee more time to get better so no running or diving. I have been taking it easy with my knee, except for my run the other day in the snowstorm, I haven't even been on the diving board since last Thurs. even though my knee is better, it still hurts a little, so I'm giving it extra time.

No comments: