Sunday, April 6, 2008

Triathlon Training Camp Day 2

Before I start my day I like to read my Horoscope like many people do. I read mine for fun, I don't usually read much into my horoscopes? but sometime they make you go Hmmmmm?

I thought I would share today's and my weekly horoscope.


Your Horoscope for APRIL 06, 2008

Today you could find some positive energy returning to you, JOSEF. If you have put good energy into "the system," it could come back now. Maybe you have done a good deed for somebody else in the past. Maybe that person will return the favor today. Or maybe you have given out some money in a personal loan. That person could write you a big check today! So be ready to be the one on the receiving end.


Hello JOSEF!Here's your horoscope for April 07 to 13.

Say What You Mean Communication issues may spring up for you this week, JOSEF, so be sure you say what you mean and mean what you say. As an Earth sign, you don't always express yourself easily, because you have a tendency to keep your thoughts and emotions to yourself. That's fine, but it can mean that you don't get your point across when you really need to. On Thursday, Mercury squares Mars in your communication sector and you may discover that you have problems with someone due to miscommunication issues and crossed wires. You might have said something that was misinterpreted and spread around to others. If you know that you are in the right and meant no harm, then you may need to shrug your shoulders, and let the rumors fly. After all, you are a very stoic soul and can withstand a little drama here and there. On Sunday, you are due to have a lovely day as the Sun in lively Aries sextiles lyrical Neptune in Aquarius. You will find that your creative urge is high, especially where music is concerned. You are naturally gifted in music and art and may decide to compose your own song, or attend a concert.

Sometimes it really makes you go Hmmmmmm???


I started today with a 5km run this morning, then went to the pool at noon with Joanne and did 1000m swim at race pace in 16:30. then puttered around until Joanne finished her 1000m. We went for lunch, then I went for a 20km bike sprint at race pace, by the end my legs were toast.

Today Camp totals, Swim 1000m....Bike 20km....Run 5km. Whew! I'm tired already and I still have another 26 days to go with this Training Camp. : - )

No comments: