Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Triathlon Training Camp Day 4

Swim 6000m

Bike 90km

Run 21km



Kidding! lol..... Today is a rest day.


I only Biked 20km today. I was almost tempted to go longer because it was so nice out. My 3 foot snow bank on the end of my driveway are down to 1 foot today. Sweeeet! Anyway I was going to go longer but my coach said no!

My wife's car is still in the shop. It turn out it's only a bottom hose and will cost $245 to fix, but they don't have the part, so it won't be fixed until tomorrow sometime.

So I'm going to drive Joanne in to work in the morning, then from there I'll drive up to North bay to pick up Melissa to bring her home. Then drive back up to Joannes work to pick her up a quiting time, then go to the dealer to pick up her car.

My day will be shot training wise, but if all go smooth I'll be able to get in my run tomorrow night when we are all home safe and sound. : - )

No comments: