Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Totals For March



Happy April Fools day! You thought I would have some great totals??

Going back to work really messed up my training this month. It's taking me a little longer to get back into the grove of working, commuting, and training. I'm still waffling around with not finding enough time in the day to train, or having any motivation to train.

The weather is finally warming up and the snow is starting to melt down, Yay! we're down to 2 feet of snow now. Oy! ..... but maybe as the snow melts down, my motivation to train will go up?

Weight watchers? nothing to watch here? still at 240lb? maybe I have a thyroid thingy problem? hehehe.

Two things I've learned when it comes to losing weight? 1) The older you get, the harder it is to lose weight. 2) With lack of motivation you tend to eat more and exercise less. 3) I know I said 2 things? but there is always more then two things in life to learn.

I think I'll have a chance to redeem myself this month.. after this week is over, I'm on 3 weeks vacation. I intend to make the most of the 3 weeks for some solid training. If the weather cooperates, I'll be able to get outside to do some riding and run every day.

I will have to think about how I will go about my training for the 3 weeks? If I get the weather I need? I may get my motivation back? if I get my motivation back? I may train hard?

In a nut shell I'm going to put out some sort of effort every day for the 3 weeks. Or I'll just Waffle? who knows? I'll take each day as it comes.

No comments: