Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Melting

I'm melting, i'm melting, oh what a world! what a worrrrllllld!

Dorothy, you killed the wicked witch! ! !

Oh my! I didn't mean to?!?!? ....she was? ....then? ...and? ...Oh my!?!......

It's ok, we are free now! Here's her broom, it's yours now.

Oh boy! now I can go and see the wizard with the wicked witches broom to prove I killed her so I can go home.

All I want is to go home!...there's no place like home!...there's no place like home! there's no place like home....OK i know I said that three times.

...And so Dorothy clicked her heels and woke up in black in white in her bed on her farm, only to realize she was dreaming.

How Apropos, I woke up this morning only to find out I haven't lost any weight yet!

I swear I was melting!! and all my cloths were falling off of me as I was sweeping the floor?!?!?




- Tim from AZ if you are reading this, Happy Birthday Buddy !! Have a few grappa shots on me. Cheers!

No comments: